cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wierd BE6S inbound FXO issue

jburk
Level 1
Level 1

I've got a wierd issue with my BE6S on inbound calls via FXO. Running the basic out-of-box SIP config.

Inbound calls ring the desk phones (hunt list) 1.5 times with caller ID

then the hunt group stops ringing for about 5 seconds, then the call rings back (caller ID unknown) and can be answered.

Thought I would ask around before calling TAC - I have never seen this type of behavior before.

6 Replies 6

Hello,

Have seen this issue and it mostly relates to provider issue.

Does this happen with call incoming calls or only happens with call coming to that hunt group ?

Collect following:
debug voip ccapi inout
debug vpm signal
debug voip vtsp all

Please rate if you find this helpful
Thank You
Balram

Thank you for the help - Log is attached with the debugs.

Same problem with all calls, flipped one of the voice ports to PLAR an extension directly (as opposed to a hunt pilot) and had the same problem.

Hello

Could you please try configuring below under voice-port ?

no battery-reversal

and then collect the same set of debugs

Regards,
Balram

Thank You
Balram

Balram,

after configuring no battery-reversal - the problem has resolved itself!

Thank you for the assist!

Hello Jburk,

Good to know issue resolved. Issue didn't resolve itself as the router was detecting battery reversal causing the issue.

Line 215: 000326: Jan 10 16:35:14.698: htsp_process_event: [0/0/0, FXOLS_PROCEEDING, E_DSP_SIG_0110]fxols_rvs_battery
Line 821: 000655: Jan 10 16:36:28.662: htsp_process_event: [0/0/0, FXOLS_CONNECT, E_DSP_SIG_0110]fxols_rvs_battery
Line 1121: 000808: Jan 10 16:36:57.690: htsp_process_event: [0/0/0, FXOLS_PROCEEDING, E_DSP_SIG_0110]fxols_rvs_battery
Line 1574: 001046: Jan 10 16:37:20.110: htsp_process_event: [0/0/0, FXOLS_CONNECT, E_DSP_SIG_0110]fxols_rvs_battery

Suggested the configuration after verifying the logs.

Please rate if you find this helpful.

Thank You
Balram
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: