cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Windows 7 64-bit support

ca.sanchez
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to know if Cisco has given any information about new versions of Cisco IP Communicator and Cisco Unified Video Advantage which can be supported natively on computers running Windows 7 64-bit edition.

I remember that Cisco IP Communicator had an estimated release date around the last quarter of 2010.

Any help will be appreciated, I am not sure if I should contact Cisco´s TAC directly...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Our answers here are limited to what is publicly documented. I suggest you reach out to your Cisco AM or SE who can get you updated information.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Cisco Unified Communications Support for  Microsoft Windows 7

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6789/ps7046/ps7282/product_bulletin_c25-563280_ps427_Products_Bulletin.html

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks for the quick response...

That is the same information I had previously, the problem is it says IP Comm 8.5 for Q4 2010 and Video Advantage is yet to be decided... I am trying to get an update on both dates...

Our answers here are limited to what is publicly documented. I suggest you reach out to your Cisco AM or SE who can get you updated information.

That is exactly what I did... They said it should be ready around the end of the first half of the year... Thanks for your help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: