cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wireless phone one way audio through tunnel

davidstillert
Level 1
Level 1

I have an interesting problem.  We have a branch office which connects to our main site via a site to site vpn tunnel with ASAs running 9.x code on either end.

Calling from the branch IP phones to main site phones works well however any calls from the branch to the main site wireless IP phones results in one way audio with the branch user not being able to hear anything.

Traffic between the wireless subnets and branch subnet is flowing normally however one way audio persists.

Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

yenlung
Level 1
Level 1

From the Branch Voice VLAN, are you able to ping to the Main Site Wireless Voice VLAN? and Vice Versa

Have they been specific as the interesting traffic under the Site to Site VPN Tunnel?

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

yenlung
Level 1
Level 1

From the Branch Voice VLAN, are you able to ping to the Main Site Wireless Voice VLAN? and Vice Versa

Have they been specific as the interesting traffic under the Site to Site VPN Tunnel?

Traffic flows between subnets without issue.   If I drop a PC on the branch subnet I can browse to the web page of the wireless phone and ping.   However if I look at the call statistics on the branch phone I don't see any reciever packets.