cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

XML Service Phone Menu - Hide the "Offline" Under Each Item?

RITR
Level 1
Level 1

We have an XML phone service for a menu that shows public announcement options/extensions that can be dialed. When you bring up the menu, each line item has "Offline" written below it. Is there a way to hide that or at least a simple way to get it to show "Online"?

Phone XML Service Paging Menu.png

3 Replies 3

Adam Pawlowski
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Can you try this as IPPhoneMenu with the URL being the dial URI instead of IPPhoneDirectory?

The phone is sending a subscribe to monitor the line based on the phone's CSS. If those #s belong to a registered CTI application, device, etc they should show online- as long as they're in scope of the subscribe CSS.

I don't think there is any way to turn that off other than to disable log/directory presence and I'm not sure it really will there.

The 8851 (v12.8.1) I am testing with does not appear to accept sip:1234@serverip (I even tried sip://1234@serverip) for the IPPhoneMenu URL. Hmmm

If it doesn't accept a URI call directly in there, what I had to do with these things in the past was use the URL of another XML page (even with a query param) and return the CiscoIPPhoneExecute with the Dial URI .

Clunky but it may work.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: