IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

HiAnybody who knows if/when “ipv6 vrf-lite” will be supported on Sup6E or Sup7 on cat4500? I can’t find any information about this on the web, and hope someone here knows the answer or can point me in the right direction. Regards Roger

HI,I am trying to find a note on any of SCE documentation regarding the IPv6 support. It can provide reports if any IPv6 traffic is going via the hardware but I cannot create any zone or client IP using IPv6. Can anyone provide additional information...

FabienneC by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to config my Cisco 1941w to use IPv6. I have a IPv6 tunnel to SIXXs.net and IPv6 routing on wired interfaces works, but I can't reach the IPv6 interface of my LAN interface using the integrated AP. I can ping all the other IPv6 hosts in...

dear,we have 7606 chassis with SUP720-Bis the bellow modules will support IPv6 and let me know if there is any limitation for IPv6 for the bellow modules:1)WS-X6724-SFPCatalyst 6500 24-port GigE Mod: fabric-enabled (Req. SFPs)WS-X6748-SFPCatalyst 650...

hi , is ASR 9006 RSP or Ethernet line cards support IPV6 BGP because i did not see it in the data sheet?.

hi,we have 12410 GSR (PRP2) as internet gateway peering with 6 global ISP , and receive full internet routintg from them, CPU is high especaily at BGP scanner process,we are planning to enable IPv6 on this internet router so we can not expect what wi...

Hello,I currently have IPv6 deplyed but need to re-ip the network to another prefix.  Is there a way to deploy the new prefix on the VLANS and not have them advertised to clients until we are ready to cut over to the new prefix and then cut over to t...

thoulihan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dears,three questions1) is the 7206VXR support dual stack ipv4 and ipv6?2) is 7606 with sup720-B SUPPORT DUAL STACK IPV4 AND IPV6?3) is 6513 with FW and IPD module support dual  stack?4) is GSR 12410 support dual stack?thank you in advance

i am new to IPv6, to start with looking for what are the best practices, methodologies, standards, guidelines, architecture and security that will be adopted and the rationale of adoption vis-à-vis the provision of the IPv6? Can someone help me addre...

rahulja by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have posted this one in Security->VPN but probably it is better here, sorry for the duplicate.I am in the process of deploying ipv6 in my network and I had some difficulties figuring this out.Scenario is a Cisco 1921 acting as main router...

fabios by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I read in rfc 4038 that representing IPv4 address in an IPv6 address should be like 2001::FFFF:192.168.1.1, which would be  2001::FFFF:c0a8:101, or 2001.2.3.4::FFFF:192.168.1.1 (2001:2:3:4:0:ffff:c0a8:101).  However, setting up NAT-PT any 96 bit ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: