IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

Hello, I am trying to run Ipv6 via our network but the cisco 3750 vlan has a local link and is showing up as a gateway on the a connected client on that vlan. can i stop the link-local fe80 ipv6 ip's from being enabled on the vlan and showing up as a...

CobbyJ by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All   My devices can't access tools.cisco.com to update their SMART (or rather no so...) license status via IPv6. As this is the preferred protocol for most devices today, they only try it via IPv6. Here some data: $ ping 2001:420:1101:5::A PING 2...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have devised the following ZBPF on my 1941 router. Problem is IPv6 doesn't work. I cannot get any IPv6 connectivity. IPv6 works fine with the ZBPF disabled, i.e. not applied to any interfaces. Anyone have any ideas as to why it doesn't work. ! clas...

Hello, maybe someone can help me with my problem. I'm currently trying to setup just a simple connection to the internet via an ISR 1100 LTE router but I'm also kind of new to the Cisco and IPv6 world. Following problem: My Host (Windows 10) is getti...

ci_j0 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need to configure a Cisco IOS router (891 or 1100) as CPE on a FTTH connection. This line is a IPv6 DualStack-lite (DS-Lite) connection where I get a IPv6 on the WAN interface over PPP.Now I need some kind of tunnel config for the B4 (Basic B...

Long and short is that I have a switch only network (not because I wanted it, but because I was given it as a cruel joke) there are three networks per switch, and three layer three interfaces. Vlan 400,450 and g1/0/24. Unicast works through. Now I am...

SituFangs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to configure an all IPv6 DMVPN tunnel with a hub and a few spokes. Right now I have 2 sites and an ISP. Each site has a point to point IPv6 connection to the ISP router and has a default IPv6 route pointed to the ISP. I can ping from one site ...

jiahmed by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have IPv6 (Dynamic) from Comcast. I am able to get a /60 and need some help with what to do next.As you can see in the pic, I'm able to route IPv4 via the IP Services on the 3560. That's working well. Now I want to get IPv6 up and running.In the past...

I have ACEdeny ipv6 any any log-input undetermined-transport sequence 200and it's blocking this traffcdenied 103 FE80::C671:FEFF:FE96:xxxx (Vlan101 c471.fe96.xxxx) -> FF02::D, 10 packetswhereFE80::C671:FEFF:FE96:xxxx is link-local address of Vlan101 ...