cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

Resolved! Warning message

Why do I sometimes receive this warning message "%Default route without gateway, if not a point-to-point interface, may impact performance" when I configure a directly connected static route? For example: R1(config-if)#ip route 192.168.1.0 255.255.25...

farzadap by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to configure an ipv6 ACL called PORT80 that:Permits an IPv6 LAN (2001:10:1:1::/64) to browse port 80 to a server (2001:202:1:1::254)Deny any IPv6 TCP packets with source port 80 from entering a LAN 179.1.1.0This ACL also must not prevent other...

I have a private cross-connection with a service providerThis private connection is connected from my firewall to their router and the L3 IP range /30 for this segment is privateHowever, i just realized that when they provided us their application IP...

Trying to configure an all IPv6 DMVPN tunnel with a hub and a few spokes. Right now I have 2 sites and an ISP. Each site has a point to point IPv6 connection to the ISP router and has a default IPv6 route pointed to the ISP. I can ping from one site ...

jiahmed by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I'm studying the use of nat and pat although the latter is a function of Nat. Before studying, I knew that nat (and not pat) was a protocol that allowed many IPs to be routed on the internet with a single address. Studying it I realized ...

Hello,I was wondering if anyone here has used the "31 Days Before Your CCNP & CCIE Enterprise Core Exam" by Patrick Gargano.The Day 1 Review Lab 2 and Day 2 Review Lab 1 contain some issues that I'm having trouble working through. I'm using CML to bu...

cait by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on IPv6 security policy. To my understanding, there are two main mitigation techniques to address IPv6 security issues. Now the question is where it should be applied. I have created a table below to verify what type of security is requi...

S891 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone I have a doubt in a corporate network can I use networks from 192.168.0.0 to 192.168.255.255 instead of creating subnets given a network id of 192.168.2.0/24? From what rfc defines the networks from 192.168.0.0 to 192.168.255.255 are priv...

Resolved! SSH_IPv6

Having issue with accessing router with ssh showing this error:- % No user specified nor available for SSH clienteven though i set the privilege of user and used access list too the ssh doesn't work.SSH's router configuration:-ip domain name ex.comus...

Hi,I am trying to setup a lab for SD WAN, I  am using vEdge qcow image available on Cisco's software store. I am aware one need smart account to for vEdge serial number but I have couple of queries around serial number and would appreciate if someone...