IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

Im receiving these errors every few minutes for a week until the switch locks up and i have to reboot. %DHCPV6CLIENT-E-ILLGLOPTNLEN: Illegal option length: option is 24, length is 0, aggregated (4)

Hello, I'm creating this topic because I'm currently on an ipv6 routing lab with several routing techniques including dynamic in ospf and rip and static.The goal of this lab is to interconnect several networks and I am currently training for the ccna...

jpmeunier by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I try to connect to my VPN from home I keep getting a “The VPN connection to the selected secure gateway requires a routable IPv4 physical adapter address please move to an IPV4 network and retry the connection or select a different secure gatew...

Hi everyoneI have recently setup IPv6 routing on my Cisco 4500x and ran into problem for calculating the rate of traffic.i have 2 Vlan Interfaces which are for ipv4 and ipv6 routing. the "counter" command is applied to both interfaces.the Vlan interf...

Resolved! OSPFv3 in ipv4

Hi, I am doing OSPFv3 in IPv4 Network, for my topology i have area 3 connected with area 2, i want to run virtual link between area3to area 0, pls help me how can i do that

topo1.jpg

So this is what my network looks like,ONR (huawei hg8240t5 router cannot be disabled) ->  c921-4p -> switches etc. etc.'If I connect directly to my ONR and try to browse IPv6 websites it works fine, I can even see my ipv6 address.My ONR is already do...

iewhf02i by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello members,Am stranded with router configuration. Much as ports are enabled, communication isn't possible. Attached below is the Packet Tracer File

I'm looking for general config for VDSL PPPoE on a Cisco 867VAE I have a  block of Public IP addresses and I only what to use this router to give out the public IP addresses for devices.  So no NAT or Firewall, No Private IP's, no other services - ju...