IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Configure IPv6 Routes on IE-2000

Hi All, I'm wondering how I can configure a IPv6 default route on a Cisco IE-2000 switch. I enabled dual stack and both - IPv4 and Ipv6 - are working but I cannot find any command to set IPv6 routes?! Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Martin 

Resolved! Problem with PREFIX-LIST and route-map BGP

Hello,In my BGP configuration, I would like to filter what peers send me but the concern is that it seems that my prefix list does not block everything.Everything works in IPv4 but not in IPv6. ipv6 prefix-list PFX-AS212815FRR-IRR-V6 seq 12 permit 2a...

HSRP IPv6 problem

Hello,I have a problem with HSRP version 2 with 2 routers.If I unplug on R1 GE0/0/3 and GE0/1/7 the failover IPv6 2001:db8:a:66::254 does not switch to R2.Here is the configuration of the two routers and the diagram############### R2 ############### ...

hsrp.jpg
sebastien3 by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RV345 IPv6 DNS Proxy

Hi, I have a RV345 router. I set up IPv6 prefix delegation on the top level router. (from AVM)The cisco Router itself gets the DNS Server from that other router. (O Flag)I now want that on the LAN that the clients use the Router IPv6 address as the D...

RV.jpg
Mr-Tea by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PIM blocked by undetermined-transport

I have ACEdeny ipv6 any any log-input undetermined-transport sequence 200and it's blocking this traffcdenied 103 FE80::C671:FEFF:FE96:xxxx (Vlan101 c471.fe96.xxxx) -> FF02::D, 10 packetswhereFE80::C671:FEFF:FE96:xxxx is link-local address of Vlan101 ...

Resolved! Cisco-AVPAIR IPv6 on freeradius not working

Hello,I need a little help to enable IPv6 on my freeradius 3.0.I use an ASR1001 as LNS, the IPv4 part is functional but on IPv6 the configuration does not work!Cisco-AVPair = "lcp:interface-config#1=ip unnumbered Loopback10", Cisco-AVPair = "lcp:inte...

sebastien3 by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IPv6 Internet access

So you all know, I'm NEW to IPv6... and I mean GREEN!  I have configured an IPv4 Cisco 9200 configured with multiple VLANs for an IPv4 network. In addition, this 9200 has 1 VLAN that needs to be IPv6. My config includes the following for IPv6: ipv6 d...

PNI-ITRNP by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco and Tunnel Broker with CCP.

! ! Last configuration change at 22:12:49 GMT Fri Jan 15 2021 by nkoch ! NVRAM config last updated at 22:12:58 GMT Fri Jan 15 2021 by nkoch ! version 15.7 service timestamps debug datetime msec service timestamps log datetime msec service password-en...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers
Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors