IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

Hi,I configured IPv6 in dual-stack mode on my network and now I have to configure that in the data center area.In the data center I have a vPC domain configured with OSPFv2 and VRRP routing.- Is there a problem configuring IPv6-IPv4 dual stack in an ...

Hi everyone I have a doubt in a corporate network can I use networks from 192.168.0.0 to 192.168.255.255 instead of creating subnets given a network id of 192.168.2.0/24? From what rfc defines the networks from 192.168.0.0 to 192.168.255.255 are priv...

This is regarding MPLS network migrating from IPv4 -> IPv6.Would like to understand the basics how to achieve it & I have the below queries. What is the recommended & used method when Migrating from IPv4 to IPV6 on MPLS ?What will be the role of the ...

RS19 by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 6 to 4 tunneling

IPv6i had this error. what happen?%Tunnel0: Error: 2001:DB9::/43 is overlapping with 2001:DB9::/64 on FastEthernet0/0

tunneling.png
Moshi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,to get IPv6 connectivity, I use a tunnel by Hurricane Electrics. This is a ip6inip tunnel.interface Tunnel0 description Hurricane Electric IPv6 Tunnel Broker no ip address ipv6 address 2001:470:xxx:xxx/64 ipv6 enable ipv6 mtu 1472 tunnel ...

Resolved! SSH_IPv6

Having issue with accessing router with ssh showing this error:- % No user specified nor available for SSH clienteven though i set the privilege of user and used access list too the ssh doesn't work.SSH's router configuration:-ip domain name ex.comus...

Hi,I wish to know Network+ last version in terms of year. Also, I wish to know whether it still contain IPv4. Finally, I wish to know if IPv6 has been deployed in internet & we have websites that have it. Do you think its still a necessity to learn a...

I am trying to set up an IPv4 over IPv6  tunnel without GRE on ASR 1002. I find there are two options:tunnel mode gre ipv6tunnel mode ipv6However, it seems that the two commands have the same result- using GRE IPv6 tunnnelI do not want GRE, just plai...

Hi,  We are deploying dual stack for all the PPPOE clients, unable to get the IPs released to MAC OS X and linux clients , Windows is getting the IPs and can ping but unable to browse and access the content on TCP.  no ipv6 source-routeipv6 unicast-r...

Resolved! OSPFv3

While using Packettracer 7.3 version. I was not able to configure ospfv3 into any of the given router.  R1(config)#router ospfv3^% Invalid input detected at '^' marker. i get this message in every router. I try to search and try it in every router th...

Code_Red by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card