IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

1.IPv6 ND between vIOS1 & vIOS2.2.  I understand the whole ND of IPv6 but there is NA  in seq 116 which is for LLA and it generation is causing me trouble.3. Post  MLD and DAD for LLA,seq 116, unsolicited NA went out from vIOS -1 with target address...

25-01-2020-IPv6-Topology.png 25-01-2020-IPv6-116.png 25-01-2020-IPv6-116_expand.png

I am attempting to configure stateful NAT64 to allow IPv6 only hosts to connect back to IPv4 only hosts.  No requirements to allow IPv4 to connect to IPv6 only.  Only v6 -> v4 is required.  The configuration I'm about to show works if I'm not using t...

Hello,I have some trouble when I try to configure snmp on ASA 5506-X version 9.8.1 in full IPv6 networkI try this : ASA(config)# snmp-server host inside ?     configure mode commands/options:Hostname or A.B.C.D IP address of SNMP notification host an...

IgorPop by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having trouble setting up ipv6 with HE Tunnels on Cisco IOS. I have the tunnel setup on the device. I can ping ipv6 from it.Lets say HE gives me 2001:470:1f19:43::/64 for my routed 64. I have a switch I need to ipv6 to my router. and several vla...

Hi,I'm using a a ASR9901 running 64 bit 6.6.3.For a IPv6 RTBH service (using 6PE) I'd like to change the BGP NH from ::ffff:z.x.c.v to ::ffff:192.168.1.1 (where z.x.c.v is the mpls loopback and ::ffff.192.168.1.1 have a static route pointing to null ...

Hello,I was doing https://www.configrouter.com/ccna-rse-lab-configuring-stateless-stateful-dhcpv6-11188/ this lab, after i finished it I changed prefix from 2001:db8:acad:a::/64 to 2001:db8:acad:b::/64 and after i did this I got 2 ip addresses on my ...

Sagoito by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I am just new to IPv6 and tried to test in the packet tracer. I configured the IPv6 pool, interface configuration on the router and then at the client end getting the dns server & domain name only. IPv6 address not coming up. Can you check th...

with Salman AsadullahWelcome to the Cisco Networking Professionals Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to get an update on how to enable your network to run IPv6 with Cisco expert Salman Asadullah. Salman is a Distinguished Engineer ...

Hello to whom reading,  I have configured ipv4 addresses successfully in this topology (shown in the attachment) Though I am struggling fairly with configuring IPV6 and getting them to ping from one device to another based on the topology given. I ha...

Dear Communitywe are ISP and we want to start assigning our customer IPv6, as i know assigning /64 for customer is not recommended and minimum recommended network length is /56 and even /48, i need your opinion and what is technical issue we could fa...

mhd.amer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cant configure IPv6 in the router. The command IPv6 is not available! See the version screen shot Cisco IOS Software, 1841 Software (C1841-IPBASE-M), Version 15.1(1)T, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyrig...

Hello to whom reading, I am fairly new at cisco packet tracer and a student that isn't very experienced with networking and such,  I am currently trying to configure ipv6 address based on the topology and the packet tracer files based in the IPv6 Con...

Hi, ISP <=> ASA <=> Router <=> Clients the ASA gets a /56 Subnet via PD , in the Router i use a static general prefix.Is it possible to import the dynamic prefix into the ASA DHCPv6 service? I don't want to change the static prefix in the Router when...

mennig by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes