IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

Doing some coursework for university. My learning materials seem to suggest that IPSec integration is standard with IPv6. However if i use  "show cry ipsec sa" It says there is no SA's available.    If so should i begin the instructions provided here...

Minuit by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Ipv6 Exercise

Could anyone help me with this? I don't know why but Ipv6 makes me sick...   You work for an ISP. The American Registry for Internet Numbers has given you the 2001:0db8:8/34 Ip address block. You need to figure out how many /48 blocks you can assign ...

Hello Community, I found ICMPV6-3-ND_RA_LOG on our router interconnect to neighbor with sub interface native ipv6   ----configuration-------- interface Ethernet1/52.100 encapsulation dot1q 100 ipv6 address xxxx./64 ipv6 nd reachable-time 1000 ipv6 nd...

I have a few questions I’m hoping you may be able to answer for me. As an ISP, if you want to use a customer assignment scheme of assigning a /127 or /126 subnet to each customer's WAN, then giving them a full /48 for them to assign to their routers...

i can't setting DHCP Server ipv6 in my hardware 3560-24psi try to set "ipv6 dhcp pool blabla" failed, i have set "ipv6 unicast-routing" but  is not work.please help me Thank You.... Switch>enSwitch#conf tEnter configuration commands, one per line. En...

syahrul20 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm making outbound Ipv6 ACLs for LAN traffic on L3 SVIs and am trying to determined what is actually needed. I have several source/destination combos that I am not sure if i need to permit.seeing drops on outbound V6 ACL with source and destination ...

I could not find any documentation as to what vender specic ID (Enterprise ID) to use for providing and IP Phone with a IPV6 TFTP Server via DHCP.  This is the equivelent of Option 150 in IPV4. I did find a post that showed it, but the post was talki...

CCIE7700 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have any experience setting up NAT64 using Google DNS64? I have just started using IPv6 and am unable to access IPV4 network over this obviously. But I am having issues configuring NAT64, I m wanting to use stateful (unless I am unable t...

I have a Cisco 2851 Router that connects to a SB6183-Cable Mobem My provider supports IPv6 so I want to set it up on the  "outside" interface But the "outside" interface get an IP Address via DHCP...which never changes So I do not know if it is even ...

Hello everybody. Please pardon my silly questions, I'm a newby in this field. I have two questions about IPv6 address configuration:1) If an interface is set with ipv6 address autoconfig, will it use any of the three auto-configurations options (RA i...

tresdodi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys , I have a 2900 Series ISP provided router. They have provided me an IPV6 /64 range in LAN interface. When i connect a laptop directly to that interface and assign a static IP  fd1d:27ba:9514:61bf::5/64  (This is just for Example) On ro...

Hi guys,I am having trouble with receiving IPv6 address from my 2811 CME router that has been configured as a DHCPv6. Could you please help me what is wrong with my configuration below? Thank you.Router#sh runBuilding configuration...Current configur...