IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

HiI’m working on a lab for prefix delegation on cat 4500, sup7, cat4500e-universalk9.SPA.03.02.01.SG.150-2.SG1.bin.Prefix delegation works fine, but I’m having problems with decoding the remote-id option inserted by the 4500.The document “Implementin...

hi i am trying to config ipv6 route-map but as my router populate its ipv6 neighbour table it ignore the route-map and route the traffic directly through the interfaces .did any one run into the same situation ?---Posted by WebUser Yehonatan Shemesh ...

Hello,I am trying configure tunnel 6to4 between CRS and 7200 but i can not find the appropiate command on IOS XR. Configuration 7200 side (IOS):interface Tunnel15 description Tunel con CRS no ip address tunnel source Loopback2 tunnel destination 172....

javierf by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IPV6 and IPV4 ACLs

As we begin  deployment  IPV6 we are going to be in a mixed IPV4/6 environment - we have required access lists  implemented for IPV4 and must applty the same ACL defined for  for IPV6. Is it possible to apply IPV4 and IPV6 access l...

Hi everyone, My questions are; If a node starts a DAD process and send a NS, is it creates an entry on its neighbour cache for target address? Also if it recieve a NA packet for this NS we know that target address is duplicate and we can`t assign it,...

furkan023 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,can anyone pls share any best practise / recommended way of tackling the Rogue RA issue on a 7600 platform.Im aware that:- PACLs can be used, even if not very flexible- Cisco provides RA Guard, but not sure if this is available in 7600 IOS ?lo...

I have a number of sites were I have used multiple aDSL lines to increase bandwidth for the users.We looked at costs several times and this was a more cost effective way to go.So this all works by having a load balancing device and then using NAT ove...

Hi All, Now I am going to test asr1002 as NAT64 translator (in order to make our IPv4 servers support IPV6),  I have found the guide to configure one side is IPv6 only and another side is IPv4 only (our web server inside for pub access), so IPv6 can ...

wangbq by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIs there a good study material with sample configuration to understand ipv6 Multicast;MLD and PIM...I have a topology R1--R2--R3 and a requirement  to "Enable the PIM on the routers R1, R2, R3  globally and at the interface level". Even after some ...

What's the differece between following two commands? Thxipv6 flow-export template timeout-rateipv6 flow-export template option timeout-rateMy understanding is first will send main flow cache every X mins. How about the 2nd one?

Robin Zhu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Now i have created dns64 server and next step is nat64 on a router 2800(can support or not?)I have a question on DNS64 in case of the website have only a record for exampleNon-authoritative answer:Name:    google.comAddresses:  173.194.72.139     ...

hatman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I'm going to implement IPv6 and for the past few weeks I've been looking for designs, documentation and tips to make the best of it and take full advantage of IPv6. However, even Cisco's documentation is based mostly on IPv4 and IPv6 i...

Dan Jagor by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: