Jabber Video Support

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Webcam not recognized

Hello, I've installed version 4.6 but my notebook's built in webcam isn't properly recognized. The webcam is listed in the setting's dropdown menu but after selecting it no image appears. I am using a HP Elitebook 8460p. I am quite sure that the webc...

_philpav_ by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Is Jabber Video free?

Hi,Is this tool free for Cisco regular employee?Is it free for external, i.e. customer, vendor?http://iwe.cisco.com/web/view-post/post/-/posts?postId=169500284said, 75$ for a movi only setup.Thanks,David

yupeng by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Problem video Jabber with camera Digitus USB 2.0 Video Grabber High definition

Hi all,I found a difficulty for the Jabber Video software (version 4.3). I used various USB cameras without problem but I intend to use cameras signalcompound using an acquisition card Digitus USB 2.0 Video Grabber High definition. The problem is tha...

Tandberg Edge 85 - Jabber video

Hi all,My team is trying to get our tandberg edge 85 connected to the Jabber video network so we can have calls by ringing a @jabber.com address - like you would when using the application on Windows. We're doing this so we can setup our own TP unit ...

Resolved! Weird provisioning

I had Jabber Video 4.4.3 client installed on my computer; I got the installer from a page unrelated to Jabber Video service. Now I downloaded new installer from Jabber Video service page. It turned out to be the same version. However, when I logged i...

What are the calling capabilities of the Free jabber video for Telepresence client ?

Hello there, I would like to understand what are the calling capabilities of the free Jabber video client.Here are the different scenarios:•- Free Jabber Video to Free Jabber Video (SIP URI dialing) : Yes•- Free Jabber Video to Jabber Video Entrepris...

Digital Zoom on local camera

My camera (Microsoft LifeCam Studio) has a config utility that appears to apply to all other video products (Jabber, Skype, Webex, etc.), but not Jabber Video.  I have the camera set to do a small digital zoom for all applications, but Jabber Video d...

meisenst by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes