cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Cisco Small Business Community

Have a question? Click on a topic board below to get started in the community.
Get the latest news in this issue of the Cisco Small Business Monthly Newsletter

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

CiscoJabberVideo.com user(s) on AT&T Uverse receiving No Video/No Audio

While performing some tests using CiscoJabberVideo.com and my Enterprise Jabber Video account I found that two Uverse users in Middle Tennessee were able to send video/audio (I see/hear them) but were unable to see or hear me. I worked through adding an allow entry for the Jabber ports on one participants DSL modem over the phone, but it didn't make any difference. No software/hardware firewalls appear to be blocking anything. Comcast customers don't appear to have this issue as we had one user connect without issue, and I have no problem connecting from home (I use Comcast).

I asked one of the users to uninstall the CiscoJabberVideo.com client software and install the standard Jabber Video client. I dialed using a test account and found we could both see and hear each other. At this point I believe the ISP may be blocking/not forwarding something from the free Cisco Jabber Video service.

Again I'm trying this in Nashville, Tennessee. Has anyone else experienced this in their Uverse market?

Everyone's tags (4)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Contributor

CiscoJabberVideo.com user(s) on AT&T Uverse receiving No Video/N

We have three users using AT&T Uverse also having this issue. Please let me know if you ever found a resolution or explination. Thanks!

Highlighted
Beginner

CiscoJabberVideo.com user(s) on AT&T Uverse receiving No Video/N

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing the issue as well. Due to time constraints we had to move on and abandon use of CiscoJabberVideo.com in that particular case. I'm afraid I don't have any additional recommendations at this time.