cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Get the latest Cisco news in this February issue of the Cisco Small Business Monthly Newsletter

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

Start a Video not working

Hi, it looks like we have all the required settings enabled for Jabber for Windows Desktop. Presence, IM and calling work. Also, when on a call the "Start a video" button is green, but when you click it nothing happens. When we view video settings the frame shows our video, also we are able to show video in cisco webex server. Any ideas what the issue may be? Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hi -

What was the resolution to this issue?

Regards,

Amir

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Hi Amir and CSCO10875923,

The Cisco Jabber for Webex is not supported in this forum or site.  Please visit www.webex.com for further support on this issue and product.

Regards,

Jason

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hi Jason,

My video issue was not associated with any Webex feature.  I'm referring specifically to "Cisco Jabber" integrated with CUCM. 

In our case, a region setting had recently been implemented which had configured "NONE" for

Max Video Call Bit Rate (Includes Audio).

CUCM desparately needs some form of report (perhaps integrated into it's auditing feature) which shows the last "X" number of changes made in the last "X" number of days.  The first question in my troubleshooting process is "what has changed" and the most common answer to that question is "I'm not aware of any changes".   That feature would rule out asking this question and allow me and others to get straight to fact and not speculation about what may or may not have changed.

Regards,

Amir

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Hi Amir,

Unfortunately, support for Cisco Jabber with CUCM is also not supported on this forum.  The integrated video feature into Cisco Jabber is not a telepresence product tied into Cisco Jabber Video for Telepresence.  This forum is only for Cisco Jabber Video for Telepresence.  Cisco Jabber for CUCM support with any embedded features is supported within www.webex.com site.  Integrated video with Cisco Jabber and Cisco Jabber Video for Telepresence are completely different products.

Sorry I cannot help you further with your issue, but I suggest calling Webex Support to get further assistance.

Regards,

Jason

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I don't need further support.  As I mentioned in my previous post, the issue was resolved.  It was a region misconfiguration.

Amir