Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Views
Helpful
Comments

This is an informal collection of frequently asked questions around NCS/NSO and associated tools and processes. It's an open document, so feel free to add and edit as you see fit.

Q1: I have detailed questions and believe I need some technical support around the NSO platform. Who do I talk to?

A1: There are two models to engage with the experts and engineering teams in the Tail-f team. And they’re based on whether the question comes out of (1) a direct customer engagement, or (2) an internal development project.

For direct customer engagements we have field-engineering resources that are lined up to help. The person to talk to about getting access to these resources is Hal Gurley <hgurley@cisco.com> who heads up the NCS/NSO overlay team.

For internal development projects, we have technical support resources. Development projects that have passed AC/EC gets direct, ticket-based access to technical support through appointed individuals. The person to talk to about getting access to these resources is Ulf Tennander <utennand@cisco.com> who heads up the NCS/NSO overlay team.

For people that are not engaged with customer projects or involved in a development project we refer to the DevNet community.

Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards