Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Views
Helpful
Replies
mohankumarm
Beginner

Adding One PK jar files as External Jars on Eclipse (Windows version)

Hello,

I am using Maven to install OnePK Jar files on a Ubuntu workstation running Eclipse. Just wondering if i there is an option to do this on a Windows Eclipse platform by downloading the One PK jar files and adding it as external jars to the library.

Thanks and Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Joe Clarke
Hall of Fame Cisco Employee

Yes, this works just fine.  Just make sure you add the following jars as external jars:

libonep-core-rel

libthrift

slf4j-api

slf4j-simple

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Joe Clarke

Yes, this works just fine.  Just make sure you add the following jars as external jars:

libonep-core-rel

libthrift

slf4j-api

slf4j-simple

Hi  Joseph,

Thank you very much and will try this on Eclipse windows and revert.

Hi Joseph,

I have tried this , but still keep getting this error when i compile the java tutorial programs on a windows machine running Eclipse.

Failed to instantiate SLF4J LoggerFactory

Reported exception:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/log4j/Level

On the Windows PC host where Eclipse is running , i have extracted all the OnePK Java SDK files and have set up a class path pointing to the java/lib directory. Cannot run the install script as this is in Linux format(./install.sh).

Basically i am trying to connect to A-I-O VM vIOS routers installed on a VM  from a Windows host running Eclipse, and run all the tutorial programs from the Windows host. Please advise if this is possible and wondering if i have missed out anything here.

Many thanks.

Joe Clarke

All I did was add those jar files as external Jars to my project's Build Path.  That worked.  Make sure you have the latest versions that come with your version of the SDK.

Create
Recognize Your Peers
Content for Community-Ad