Views
Helpful
Replies

all-in-one-VM-1.2.0-173 pydev eclipse errors

ccavalera
Beginner
Beginner

Hello,

I'm just trying the OnePK all in one VM.

I have already done the basic set up such as installing VM tools, updating ubuntu packages and stuff like that.

I have also run successfully some python tutorials via command line on the default 3 Node network.

However when I've tried to open Eclipse-onePK-Python-Samples icon which is preinstalled on the desktop Eclipse opens up giving a bunch of errors in different projects, even the ones which I have run successfully.

For example these are the Problems I get on the BaseTutorial.py

Description    Resource    Path    Location    Type

• Undefined variable from import: SessionTransportMode    BaseTutorial.py    /python-tutorials    line 95    PyDev Problem
  • Unresolved import: NetworkApplication    BaseTutorial.py    /python-tutorials    line 22    PyDev Problem
  • Undefined variable from import: InterfaceState    BaseTutorial.py    /python-tutorials    line 325    PyDev Problem
  • Undefined variable from import: InterfaceTypes    BaseTutorial.py    /python-tutorials    line 304    PyDev Problem
  • Undefined variable from import: SessionTransportMode    BaseTutorial.py    /python-tutorials    line 97    PyDev Problem
  • Unresolved import: tlspinning    BaseTutorial.py    /python-tutorials    line 33    PyDev Problem

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

davbark2
Beginner
Beginner

Hi Claudio,

This is a commonly reported issue with PyDev looking at .pyc library files, and is apparently harmless.  There are several suggestions on the web of ways to fix it, but I haven't gotten any of them to work yet.  Haven't tried the most radical one though, which is to use uncompyle2 to convert all the .pyc files back to .py.

Regards,

Dave

Ok David,

thanks for the hints.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: