Announcements

Views
Helpful
Replies
khgrant
Cisco Employee

NSO Basic ACL service for IOS-XR

Hi,

I’m working on a PoC for a core router RFP at my client.  They’ve submitted a test plan and one of their requests is that we demonstrate our capabilities of managing ACL’s across different ASR9K routers. Basically, define 2 external interfaces of each router and apply an ACL, make changes to ACL and rollback.  All things that NSO could do easily.

I was working with the pre-sales teams of NSO to help out and find a template for this service as I’m sure I’m not the first to need this service on NSO…unfortunately, that whole team was impacted by last week’s limited restructuring.

Unfortunately time is my enemy and because the pre-sales teams can’t help me anymore, I lost a lot of time which is why I’m reaching out to the community.

Do we have this service defined that I could use in my demo?  Looking at this YouTube video, it’s exactly what I need.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIZbjzwFIdg

Thanks!

Jimmy Fanizzi

1 REPLY 1
khgrant
Cisco Employee

Hi Jimmy,

There were two teams supporting NSO in a pre-sales capacity here in the Americas. You can reach out to Mike Lee who is the leading NSO sales in the Americas for GSP.

Thanks,

-Dan

Create
Recognize Your Peers
Content for Community-Ad