Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Community Helping Community

Views
Helpful
Replies

Two questions

Hey is there anyway to get the onepk Getting Started and Design guide put into a format that can be downloaded and printed out. When I say printed I mean the whole document. The one screen at a time is not really working for me. I find this to be one of the biggest detractors for me with this technology. Ease of access. If its out there somewhere else if you could get me pointed in the right direction then disregard this post.

Also I have some new Cat4500s with Sup8s. Is this technology going to be rolled out to that platform? If so whats the time frame?

Thanks for the time.

Todd

2 REPLIES 2
Contributor

Re: Two questions

Hi Todd,

Understood.  I've checked around and haven't yet found a readily available guide other than what's currently online.  Given the complexity of onePK we are rolling out next generation controllers like APIC-EM,  ACI and Open SDN Controller to simplify development.  I suggest that you take a look at these technologies in DevNet and see if they might fit your needs.  So to answer your question regarding if onePK will be expanded to other platforms the answer is 'probably not'.

Thanks,

Brett

Re: Two questions

Brett,

Thanks for the information.

Todd

Content for Community-Ad
FusionCharts will render here
This widget could not be displayed.