Announcements

Views
Helpful
Replies
khgrant
Cisco Employee

VNF Deployment Issues

Hi Experts,

I am currently trying to deploy an VNF CSR using the templates attached. Unfortunately I am receiving an error on ESC regarding the deployment no being able to find the image even though I have onboarded the image with the same name to OpenStack.

Originally I had created the VNFD and VNF-info xml files but needed to further create the esc_datamodel… deployment file. I have copied this from a working example and modified parts to suit my environment but I’m unsure what is the purpose of this part of the configuration.

In the SEVT examples I had followed for a VNF creation this data was populated automatically. Can any explain to a beginner how that it created and any documents I could use.

All help here would be appreciated.

Regards,

Lewis

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
khgrant
Cisco Employee

MOVING service_orchestration to BCC ---

I worked with Lewis earlier via Webex. ESC has added the image into Openstack now. There are several other issues that Lewis is working through regarding day0 configs, etc.

Chris Clark

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
khgrant
Cisco Employee

Can the openstack username that ESC is using see that image? That requires that either ESC is using the same project/tenant that you added it into, or that the image was made as a public image.

Chris Clark

khgrant
Cisco Employee

Hi Lewis,

Did you onboard the image into Openstack via the NSO/ESC onboarding or was it already pre-loaded into Openstack?

JA

khgrant
Cisco Employee

MOVING service_orchestration to BCC ---

I worked with Lewis earlier via Webex. ESC has added the image into Openstack now. There are several other issues that Lewis is working through regarding day0 configs, etc.

Chris Clark

Create
Recognize Your Peers
Content for Community-Ad