Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

yang parsing on my own?

i know nso or pyang does yang parsing as a routine job, but how to do it in my own code? e.g. based on the parsing result, generate my own output (i'm aware of pyang's -f output format options) - such as a html form to gather user input (almost the same work done by nso web ui).

thanks for any tips

Everyone's tags (4)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: yang parsing on my own?

Shizhang, We have a similar tool now which can be used to browse YANG models and set all parameters easily. Below is a screenshot: The tree shows all YANG nodes, the detail is displayed in YangView. The green cells in html table indicate editable. On the top is the full path and search box. The path and html table contain shortcuts for navigating to different places easily. The graphView is a place holder to display topologies. If you are interested in more details, we may discuss offline.

screenshot.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Cisco Employee

Re: yang parsing on my own?

Shizhang, We have a similar tool now which can be used to browse YANG models and set all parameters easily. Below is a screenshot: The tree shows all YANG nodes, the detail is displayed in YangView. The green cells in html table indicate editable. On the top is the full path and search box. The path and html table contain shortcuts for navigating to different places easily. The graphView is a place holder to display topologies. If you are interested in more details, we may discuss offline.

screenshot.png

View solution in original post

Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards