Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

I created this app in Excel with VBA Microsoft forms and using various Cisco API calls.It can quickly copy a lot of phones from one model to a different model.Create new UCCX agents and MACD work, adding or removing a user from a phone. Quick Youtube...

Here is my Python script for display registered IP Phones details from Cisco CallManager 11.5. I am facing one issue in displaying output in customized format. from zeep import Clientfrom zeep.cache import SqliteCachefrom zeep.transports import Trans...

Hi Team,I would like to create Webex Calling API using Delphi language. May I request you to kindly let me know how to do Webex Calling API for a third party application.Thank you and look forward to your response.Regards,T Doan  

TDoan by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,We are using postman to connect ondemand CDR API It returns 500 Internal Server error. <faultstring>The endpoint reference (EPR) for the Operation not found is /CDRonDemandService2/services/CDRonDemandService and the WSA Action = null</fa...

Hi,When I tried to call PUT operation on the Meraki firewall API, it keeps giving me the following error. I tested it by copying the example body from here (https://developer.cisco.com/meraki/api-v1/#!get-network-appliance-firewall-l-3-firewall-rules...

ByronZ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors