Views
Helpful
Replies

Create a CTI Remote Device using AXL10

fabien.bonic
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

I want to create a CTI Remote Device using the AXL.

I always have the error "Column specified more than once in the INSERT list."

I have tried a creation from scratch and a creation using the result of a getPhone on a CTI Remote Device that I have deleted...

The requests are in the given file.

Do you have an explanation for this error? What is the "column specified more than once"?

Thank you,

Regards

Fabien

4 Replies 4

fabien.bonic
Level 5
Level 5

The problem seems to happen only when I send something in "dndRingSetting". The error is not really clear!

Why do I have this error also when I send the value "Disable" which is a correct value?

Regards,

Fabien

npetrele
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Fabien,

I'm working with you on this in the DevNet case, so I'm going to mark this answered (even though we haven't solved the problem completely yet).

Thanks,

Nick

Hi, Nicholas

I have this problem with adding CTIRD devices too, has it been resolved? I cannot add CTIRD devices even remove "dndRingSetting" field.

Thanks,

Jialing

Hi Jialing,

It's being resolved now.  It's a defect that has to be fixed in CUCM (all versions).  The fix will appear in an service release and/or an engineering special.  The defect ID is CSCvd80348.

If you have the problem without the dndRingSetting field, then it may be a different problem.  Can you post a sample XML request?

Thanks,

Nicholas