cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 11.5 not respecting missedCallLogging property on updatePhone

stephan.steiner
Spotlight
Spotlight

I'm sending <missedCallLogging>false</missedCallLogging> and the return I'm getting when I do a getPhone thereafter is <missedCallLogging>true</missedCallLogging>.

That can't be, can it?

Full details can be seen in the attachment (debug level AXL traces).

Funny enough though I can't find a checkbox in ccmadmin that deals with the property. I thought I had seen a way one point in time.

2 Replies 2

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

From the logs, it looks like this is being attempted on an ATA 190 device - something that you wouldn't normally expect a setting like 'Log Missed Calls' to really apply, as there is no UI or XML directory interaction going on.  A possible theory is that the default is 'true', and that the setting cannot be modified for some devices (i.e. that do not support IP Phone Services/XSI)...can you confirm this behaviour on deskphone?

The other theory is that this is a new AXL bug

Note, the setting can be found in the admin UI in the line configuration screen.

yyes, it's an ATA, but I figure the value should be empty or false if a device doesn't support it.

I'll check how it works with other devices (I got stuck on the security profile issue in my phone tests and figured I'd do some other tests while I wait for a workaround or fix).

ill let you know what I find with regular phones.