Views
Helpful
Replies

Custom Corporate Directory

mamaral
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

Is there anyone who can provide me with an asp/jscript/etc of a custom corporate directory for the cucm?

I need to add the department on the corporate directory response, but i cannot find anything already done.

Tkx in advanced!

Miguel

6 Replies 6

npetrele
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Miguel,

What do you mean by "custom corporate directory"?  Are you trying to get a list of CUCM users?  Are you trying to create CUCM users?

Hi!

I am trying to get a ip phone service identical to the corporate directory, that I could host on a web server, but that I could control the query and response given to the phone user. In this case, I would like to have a response with the department field. I know how to make querys using the Axl soap, but I do not have the programming skills to make the entire app.

Tkx

I could help you with the Soap calls in PHP, which is my preferred web language.  If you lack the programming skills to build the application, though, there's not much I can do besides recommending that you find a resource for learning web application development.

Hi Nicholas!

If you could get me some php (i know some php), with part of the functionality, just to see how does it work, it would really help.

I have some programming skills, but not as a professional on that area.

Best regards,

Miguel

Here's our AXL PHP Primer:

https://developer.cisco.com/site/axl/learn/tutorials/axp-php-primer/index.gsp

Here's our AXL tutorial on how to do FACs and CMC.

Cisco DevNet: Administrative XML (AXL) - Tutorials - AXL PHP FAC CMC

If you want a specific example for listUser, I can whip one up, but the above tutorials should make it easy for you to do that on your own.

Hello,

You could start with the IP Phone Services SDK (it is an old version but still work):

Cisco DevNet: IP Phone Services

There you could find two samples of XML Phones directories (LocalizedDirectory and Multidirectory) that can be linked to any LDAP (AD or other). Take those script as an exemple then you can customized as needed).

Kind regards

Christian

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: