cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

lockPhone AXL Operation

walidazab
Level 1
Level 1

Can anyone shed some light as to what this operation does exactly?

I cannot find any documentation about it. It is just listed in the AXL schema without much information.

8 Replies 8

lior look
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Walid,

What do you mean to lock the phone?

lock dialing? lock extended menu at the phone GUI?

I believe this applies to devices like the DX650, an Android-based device which can have a screen-lock and password configured:

Cisco Desktop Collaboration Experience DX650 Administration Guide, Release 10.0(1) - Features, Templates, Services, and …

Ok got it. Thanks David.

Sent from my iPhone

So maybe it is not AXL channel with CUCM.

I know that The telepresence EX/SX/DX have their own API package.

And you should make API request direct to the device.

Walid, please let us know what is the phone type and model?

Hi,

I was mainly studying the APIs to determine what calls can be useful to be utilized in our application. The application is concerned with locking phones in general and particularly locking 79XX, 99XX, etc.

Now when I came across this call it was not clear to me what exactly it does and whether it does this natively. Here is the link for it in the schema: https://developer.cisco.com/media/axl-schema-10-0/AXLSoap_lockPhone.html

Ok I've see you marked the post as answered.

Do you still need help?

Hello

Nope, thanks a lot.

Hi

Well that is the name of the API. I did not know what it does and that is why I posted my question?

Sent from my iPhone

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: