cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LPhoneLine - External phone Mask AXL SOAP

patel-hitesh
Level 1
Level 1

Query: How to save the details for the Line 1 on Device SEP3242332 (example) section on the same DirectoryNumber page. This section only comes up if you have the mapkey and devicekey.

I would like to save the Directory number details as per the LPhoneLine on the XSD but since its not request parameter not sure how to update the same with following fields for the Line Added for particular Device.

Display(CallerID),

ASCII Display,

External Phone Mask - e164Mask etc.

Please inform if there is SOAP method available for the same.

5 Replies 5

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If I'm understanding your question correctly, you are looking to get 'line appearance' details (like Display) based on a lookup using the directory number (either the pkid or DN+partition?)

Normally this line appearance info is provided only via the <getPhone> request, for a single device.  If starting with just the DN, you should be able to:

- <getLine> using the DN+partition or pkid of the line

- Retrieve the list of devices associated with the line via the <associatedDevices> element of the result

- Get the device details (including line appearance fields like 'Display') via <getPhone>

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, that is correct but i would like to save the details with updatePhone to submit the changes via SOAP AXLtoolkit with schema version 11.5. It is getting difficult to submit the details as there would many lines associated to the devices.

I would like to know if there could be another alternative with SOAP method where i found LPhoneLine with same details but it seems not to have the SOAP request.

Please suggest if there is SQL Query we can run to do with specific line appearance if there is no SOAP method.

Thanks,

Can you provide some more details and/or specific examples of what you're trying to accomplish?

I would like use the updatePhone to submit XML data changes for the lines associated to that device.

Example: Directory Number page to have line details associated. Line 1 on Device SEP3242332

getPhone have following object and I would like to apply data changes and submit with updatePhone. Since there would be multiple lines associated, I would like to know how to submit the data under the lines details using updatePhone SOAP method using AXL schema version 11.5

[lines] => stdClass Object

(

[line] => stdClass Object

(

[index] => 1

[label] =>

[display] => XXXXX(10XX)

[dirn] => stdClass Object

(

[pattern] => 10XX

[routePartitionName] => stdClass Object

(

[_] => OffNetPartition

[uuid] => {XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX}

)

[uuid] => {XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX}

)

[ringSetting] => Ring

[consecutiveRingSetting] => Use System Default

[ringSettingIdlePickupAlert] =>

[ringSettingActivePickupAlert] =>

[displayAscii] => XXXXX(10XX)

[e164Mask] => XXXXXXXXX

[dialPlanWizardId] =>

[mwlPolicy] => Use System Policy

[maxNumCalls] => 6

[busyTrigger] => 6

[callInfoDisplay] => stdClass Object

(

[callerName] => false

[callerNumber] => false

[redirectedNumber] => false

[dialedNumber] => false

)

[recordingProfileName] => stdClass Object

(

[_] =>

)

[monitoringCssName] => stdClass Object

(

[_] =>

)

[recordingFlag] => Call Recording Disabled

[audibleMwi] => Default

[speedDial] =>

[partitionUsage] => General

[associatedEndusers] => stdClass Object

(

[enduser] => stdClass Object

(

[userId] => XXXXXXXX

)

)

[missedCallLogging] => true

[recordingMediaSource] => Gateway Preferred

[uuid] => {XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX}

)

)

If using PHP, have you seen these two tutorials for sample code that performs AXL updates (though not updatePhone specifically) via PHP?

https://developer.cisco.com/site/axl/learn/tutorials/axl-php-fac-cmc/index.gsp#adding-a-cmc-entry

Cisco DevNet: Administrative XML (AXL) - Tutorials - AXL PHP Primer

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: