Views
Helpful
Replies

MediaSense search and play strange behaviour

Jayant Kohli
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Team,

We are facing a strange issue while using REST API to start recording. Accidentally we used our recording profile directory number instead of IP phone DN in the "deviceRef" field. Due to this, when we login to mediasense search and play, it gets stuck on Search page. I have attached the screenshot of the page.In the Ora startup logs, i could see following error:

"requestParameters": {

"deviceRef": "9900"

}

}}

0000000344: 10.106.6.244: Apr 22 2014 11:40:23.803 +0530: %CCBU_API-7-TRACE:  {Thrd=http-bio-8440-exec-3} Result from the command - {"responseMessage":"Failure: Unable to disconnect the call using this deviceRef. Verify if the call exists and try again.","responseCode":4032}

We have tried restarting services and even the server, but the webpage is still stuck even after restarting MS. We have tried using "stoprecording" API but it didnt help. It looks like MS is stuck in a loop. I have tried looking at cancelJob API but i couldnt get jobID for this particular recording.

Has anyone experienced this issue? Please advise what could be my next steps to fix this issue.

Regards,

J

1 Reply 1

Firstly you can get session using the 'DevRef' you have. From that Session

Object extract the 'SessionID'. Once you have SessionID, you may make

DeleteSession API call. Furthermore, The successful completion of

'DeleteSession' API call returns you 'JobID' as well.

Hope this will help you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: