cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

"Minimum Security Mode must be set for Meet-Me Conference Patterns"

fabiogoma
Level 1
Level 1

I'm new on cisco unified communications manager (CUCM) and I'm developing a customization using AXL, I'm just trying to create a remote meet-me conference but I got stuck on that message.

I already tried everything, but nothing seems to work, follow my code below:

JAXBElement<String> minimumSecurityLevel = new JAXBElement<String>(new QName(String.class.getSimpleName()), String.class, null, "Non Secure");

xMeetMe.setMinimumSecurityLevel(minimumSecurityLevel);

meetMe.setMeetMe(xMeetMe);

axlPort.addMeetMe(meetMe);

I also tried to use the SOAP UI and consume the same service (addMeetMe), and it worked pretty straight forward, no problem at all. I hope you guys could give me a heads up.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.

Fabio G. Martins

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello guys, I finally found a way to create a remote MeetMe using the WSDL, I should instantiate one ObjectFactory provided by CUCM instead of create it by my self. Follow attached the code with my implementation, I hope that can help others developers.

Best Regards

Fabio G. Martins

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Maybe a clue, but the schema seems to show the minimum security type field is of type 'XDeviceSecurityMode' rather than string...

Thanks for the tip, I'm going to dig a little bit more. If I got stuck again I let you know.

Best Regards

Fabio G. Martins

So far I couldn't create a class to remotely create a MeetMe conference, what I did instead, was a list of all MeetMe inside the CUCM, I'll share this code anyway. Maybe somebody will need that. I'll keep trying to figure out why the addMeetMe doesn't work for me.

Before doing that, don't forget to import your https certificate inside your keystore (cacerts).

Follow attached the code to list all the MeetMe inside your CUCM. Some changes like your credentials and your partition must be made before using that code.

Best Regards

Fabio G. Martins

Hello guys, I finally found a way to create a remote MeetMe using the WSDL, I should instantiate one ObjectFactory provided by CUCM instead of create it by my self. Follow attached the code with my implementation, I hope that can help others developers.

Best Regards

Fabio G. Martins

Thanks for sharing its a useful development

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: