cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Setting Alternate Number on addLine

JacobMunson
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to set the Alternate enterprise and e.164 numbers when using adding new lines to cucm. I have found that these values in the addLine function are only used for update and get so I am having to do a sql query to manipulate these values. It looks like the table I want to change is called alternatenumber and from what I can tell the only required value is the fknumplan which should be the PKID from the numplan table however when I try to do an insert I am getting the following error.

<faultstring>An Alternate Number can only be associated to directory number or line template.</faultstring><detail><axlError><axlcode>19145</axlcode>

Has anyone done this before and have an idea what I am missing.

Here is my sql query insert into alternatenumber (fknumplan) VALUES ('".$val."')

I have tried using the following for the fknumplan insert value

pkid from the numplan table with and without the {}

abd the dnorpattern it's self from the numplan table.

3 Replies 3

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you use <updateLine> ?

The below works on my 10.5 test system:

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:ns="http://www.cisco.com/AXL/API/10.5">

<soapenv:Header/>

<soapenv:Body>

<ns:updateLine>

<pattern>9876</pattern>

<routePartitionName/>

<enterpriseAltNum>

<numMask>8XXXX</numMask>

</enterpriseAltNum>

<e164AltNum>

<numMask>1405555XXXX</numMask>

</e164AltNum>

</ns:updateLine>

</soapenv:Body>

</soapenv:Envelope>

Should this work in CUCM 11.5?  

I would think so, are seeing an issue..?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: