The request is successful, the service is subscribed and everything looks perfectly fine in the ccmadmin interface. I can see, that the parameter-value is assigned correctly. However, the service does not work on the phone, because the parameter is only added to the insecure service url and is not transferred to the secure URL. I can see that in the telecastersubscribedservice table in the database.
The CUCM is version 10.5.
I have tried to use the secure URL in the Soap-Request instead of the insecure one, but the CUCM rejects that right away.
I can fix the entry by opening the Subscribe/Unsubscribe Dialog in ccmadmin, clicking on the service and saving it again. Without any other changes it is fine afterwards.
Has anyone had this issue before? I am grateful for any idea how to get around this.
Reqested to display a CUIC report in Finesse Agent Desktop
User wanted stats from a report they had created in CUIC to be displayed as a new tab in Finesse Agent Desktop.
Attached is a solution I got to work us...
I am working on a Webex Teams Bot. It was quite complicated to find all the necessary information to have a running webhook in python. Therefore, I am sharing a simple way to do it here.
It is necessary to have
I wanted to test the custom logging functionality.
There's an easy Library to use.
I made a sample class that matches the Activity Log for Element entry events.
Involvio is now on the Cisco GPL with an annuity offering and available for transactions by any Cisco sellers/resellers.Involvio is a Cisco Webex Teams Integrator focused on the higher education market with an innovative offering that addresses student en...