cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection CUPI Admin User management support

sheepate
Level 1
Level 1

The CUPI Documentation for Unity connections seems to indicate there is a possibility to manage Admin Users using API. Could someone confirm if this is supported and have it working? Is there any security setting to set or a Service to activate before I can even read the admin user list?

The end user management APIs work, but the admin user api gets HTTP 404 for /vmrest/adminuser/ on Version 11.5 and 12.5.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/REST-API/CUPI_API/b_CUPI-API/b_CUPI-API_chapter_0110010.html#id_136351

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
It does indeed look like the /vmrest/adminuser resource is not there on my 11.5 CUC.
I did manage to list admin users however via GET /vmrest/globalusers and updating the password for an admin user worked with the regular-user API, i.e. PUT /vmrest/users/credential/password.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
It does indeed look like the /vmrest/adminuser resource is not there on my 11.5 CUC.
I did manage to list admin users however via GET /vmrest/globalusers and updating the password for an admin user worked with the regular-user API, i.e. PUT /vmrest/users/credential/password.