Metro

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear community,Is it possible to deploy a switch with NNI interfaces where a different S-tag Ethertypeis used on different ports?  I mean, Cisco's Q-in-Q on the one port (Ethertype 0x8100)and IEEE dot1ad on the other (Ethertype 0x88a8).The switch is ...

Hi Everyone,We have Juniper EX 4200 as core switch at two sites connected Cisco  2960s and Cisco 3560s (access layer switches). For even-numbered VLANs,  one Juniper switch is root bridge and for odd-numbered VLANs, other  Juniper switch is the root ...

v4meet999 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'll make it short and sweet!  I have a customer that has a 6Mb P2P connection over our HFC network.  They're utilizing the circuit for Prioritized VOIP traffic and stated they are using DSCP. They also use the circuit for their general data. Our net...

Let's assume that we have Q-in-Q setup between 2 service provider switches.  To run Q-in-Q we want to terminate a trunk into each tunnel port and enable native VLAN tagging to ensure that all customer VLAN's are tagged.  In some cases we may have a c...

Hi all,I've done extensive testing and I would like some confirmation regarding my conclusions:1. rewrite ingress tag pop 1 symmetric has no effect on Layer 2 control frames (STP, CDP, etc).2. access and trunk connections on each end of a pseudowire ...

hello alli need to get up an L2VPN between 2 switch ME-3600X-24FS-Mi think the config is fine all show are OK but i cant L2 link doesnt work, no ping between 2 CEhere the show MES.M20.thn.icosnet.net#sho mpls L2transport vc 102 detail Local interface...

We have 7 new metro Ethernet circuits from our service provider to remote locations with qinq trunks. All of these connections are point to point connections terminating at central site using a 7 different s-vlans on a single ENNI port.We need the ab...

We recently changed our T1 services through AT&T over to the Comcast Metro Ethernet Network.  I have 11 locations and each location spoke to each other through a VPN I built using the Cisco RV0xx routers (All Layer 3).  Through the Comcast MEN I was ...