Metro

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I'm not quite sure if I know exactly what a Metropolitan Access Network is. I am under the impression that it is the Core optical backbone for a service provider in a Metropolitan area. Is this correct? It sounds right but I just want a little clari...

Hello everybodyI need to replace a faulty A900-RSP3C-400-S.Does this card automatically synchronize with the IOS and ROMMON version of the card in ACTIVE?Or do I have to do something?Thank you

vin.marco by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ,   I have a cisco metro boucle: ME3800, cisco 3600, ASR903, ASR920.... so i want from expert cisco that help me :   i want to add a  commands that broadcast a template to all router  without typing this template conifg  for each router    I wa...

we have already installed IOS ROMMON and IOSXE in bootflash  But we have a problem in  in memory space stby-bootflash to complete upgrade   so please , how i can resolve this problem   ASR903-RADES#dir bootflash: Directory of bootflash:/      11  d...

Hi all, I've hit a problem trying to get a Q-in-Q workaround going on an ME3400E. Here's the scenario: - customer trunks multiple VLANs to us.- we trunk customer + mgmt VLAN out another port which is physically looped into the WAN port. The WAN port ...

We are using a mLACP with an ASR920 router in an Active/Standby configuration.The opposite device will be a Catalyst switch (stacked), but we have the following on the Catalyst switch sideIs it necessary to set lacp max-bundle 1 and lacp port-priorit...

YEH by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Actually the REP configuration it's working, i'm trying to place the device ASR-920-12CZ-A intead the "Me04" (MeC3750)So on, I do the replacement but there is a issue with the EIGRP protocol, it is trying to stablish adjacency & automatically turn...

Hi, I am confused about the Licensing on ASR 9001 - I can't find clear documentation about what kind of license we need to do certain things. * Does ASR 9001 need license for BNG or it support upto certain session without license on ethernet interfac...

I need to understand how MPLS traffic is load balanced over: 1. Port-channels 2. ECMP In Port-Channels, I see only ASR920(config)#port-channel load-balance-hash-algo ? dst-ip Destination IP dst-mac Destination MAC src-dst-ip Source XOR Destination IP...

gogie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone! I'm working with ASR9010 with 6.6.3 and I wonder if this is supported. We have to deploy SyncE and all interfaces are bundle members. G.8264 amd1 says: "It is also important to note that the use of parallel links, such as the case with L...

dfauluchi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Around 6 months ago I successfully set up an ASR901 for DHCP snooping, with option 82 insertion and relay (ip helper). I am certain that it worked because I used it for a couple of hours, with a 5 minute lease time, investigated the option 82 format ...

krvi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes