Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 3750 MQC Based QoS issue

ravisambaji
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Friends,

Iam trying to configure MQC based qos on my Cisco 3750 switch. The switch accepts all commands, however when i apply the service policy to the interface it doesn't have any effect. I don't see any matching packets with show policy-map commands, however all my traffic passes through. My ACL was permit any any.

Can any one help me with working MQC based qos configuration example for Cisco 3750 switch.

Regards

Ravi

2 Replies 2

Ruchir Jain
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ravi,

Could you please paste your config. Also, can you tell me what are you trying to achieve with QOS. 3750 is a hardware switched platform so QOS config is different on this platform. Could also tell me the exact device and IOS version you are using. I could help you with your QOS config then.

Cheers,

Ruchir

Atif Awan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

ravisambaji wrote:

Hi Friends,

Iam trying to configure MQC based qos on my Cisco 3750 switch. The switch accepts all commands, however when i apply the service policy to the interface it doesn't have any effect. I don't see any matching packets with show policy-map commands, however all my traffic passes through. My ACL was permit any any.

Can any one help me with working MQC based qos configuration example for Cisco 3750 switch.

Regards

Ravi

On 3750 switches you should not use the 'show policy-map interface' command to verify your QoS policies. Kindly use the 'show mls' commands as mentioned in the configuration guide:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3750/software/release/12.2_44_se/configuration/guide/swqos.html#wp1021811

Atif