Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

On demand vpn does not disconnect under WLAN

Dear All, After too much effort, i managed to make on-demand VPN work. However i encounter a strange problem. Under ASA, i configured relevant parameters such as trusted network policy action, trusted domain, trusted DNS server etc. When iphone is connected to enterprise WLAN, it automatically registers to CUCM without having to trigger on-demand VPN. This is OK. When i disconnect from WLAN, Jabber Voice could not resolve CUCM address and hence connected via on-demand VPN. This is OK. However when i enabled WLAN and connect to the enterprise WLAN back again, VPN re-connects to ASA over WLAN which contradicts with Trusted Network Policy operation. Theoretically, it should disconnect VPN and Jabber should re-register to CUCM over WLAN rather than VPN. I'd appreciate if you could provide me with some tricks on this issue. Thanks in advance. Hudai Ahmet Hüdai KOYUNCU
Regards, Ahmet Hudai KOYUNCU CCNA Voice, CCNA Security
0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: