Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Lisa Latour
Level 6
Level 6

Click to Download the iPad App from iTunesEngage, collaborate and co-create using your iPad

iPad users - you asked, and we listened! We are very excited to announce the RELEASE of an iPad application designed to enable you to connect and interact with Cisco Support Community, your one-stop technical support destination. The app will be available in English for download in ALL countries with an iTunes Store.

App_Store_Badge_26821818_std-smaller.png

Download Today ::

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cisco-technical-support/id398104252

Click on "Receive email notifications" on the Actions menu to the right of this document to be notified via email for updates and new release information.

The Cisco Technical Support iPad app provides access to Cisco Support Community's rich technical support discussions. It enables you to access forum discussions, RSS feeds, videos, and our community's "leaderboards" via a user friendly mobile app interface. Through this app, you will be able to collaborate with other community members whereever you are!

The app will allow you to:

• Access Cisco technical support discussion threads
  • Track discussions that you have started
  • Email discussion threads to anyone
  • View leaderboards of the top contributors
  • Stay up-to-date with the latest support news via RSS feeds
  • Access Cisco technical support videos
  • Create shortcuts to communities, discussions, and RSS feeds for quick access

Helping you stay connected with Cisco Support Community, anytime, anywhere!

IMG_0118.png IMG_0121.png IMG_0123.png

(User Guide available for Download in attached files below)

iPhone App for the Cisco Support Community :: UPDATED v1.4 ready for download

Comments
Kent Wong
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

The Cisco Technical Support iPad app is now available!  Let us know what you think.

Thanks,

Kent Wong

Cisco Technical Services

Mobility Product Manager

IronPort link does not work

Kent Wong
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Chris,

I appreciate the input.  We are working on fixing the IronPort community so that it will display properly on the mobile app.

Thanks,

Kent Wong

Cisco Technical Services

Mobility Product Manager

Kent Wong
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Zubair,

There are no plans at the moment but I would never say never

Thanks,

Kent Wong

Cisco Technical Services

Mobility Product Manager

anstclai
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Kent,

Great work with the IPad app - looks great! -> and also for getting Cisco 'on-board' with the 'Apps revolution'.

Is there plans in the future to integrate SR handling and engagement with Cisco TAC into the App? Creation, updates and monitoring of service requests. This would add some serious customer value to the application. Anywhere, anytime access to the SR on the convenience of a smartphone. True 24/7 mobile support.

Feel free to get in touch and I can send you a proposal.

Regards,

Andrew St.Clair

CSE - wireless technology

Cisco Technical Services - Australia.

a.hackenberg
Level 1
Level 1

Any chance that you support an OS where Cisco also creates devices for, like - let's say ANDROID?

I love that i hype in the US.

CCCcisco_2
Level 1
Level 1

New version is good, but please fix the links!

Also, took me 10 minutes to find this section. Please fix the App Support link on iTunes, which currently dumps you on general Cisco support page.

Thanks for a great App.

-Keith

Tom Yoritaka
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback!

Can you let us know which links (on iPad, I presume?) you're referring to that are not working?

Tom Yoritaka, Director, Cisco Support Community

Kent Wong
Level 1
Level 1

Hi CCC IT,

Thanks for the feedback.  Seems like we need to refine the help; we thought the help link in iTunes pointing to the CSC help with FAQs would be useful for our users. 

We've also built in App help by clicking on the question mark icon on the top bar on the iPad.  For additional help a mailto link can also be found within the help section addressed to communitysupport@external.cisco.com.  I hope this helps <-- pardon the pun.

Thanks,

Kent Wong

Cisco Technical Services

Mobility Product Manager

Kenjie-San
Level 1
Level 1

I like the cisco support community, great place to share experiences and to get help.

Great to have an appp for this *there is an app for everything*

jelandry
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Android ASAP, please and than you!

arobel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

+1 for the iPad App.  This is iWonderfully conceived and implemented.

Thanks for the effort!

pratgupt
Level 1
Level 1

Jeremy,

Thanks for the feedback. Android is on our roadmap for mobility later this year.  Please stay tuned!

pratgupt
Level 1
Level 1

Robert,

You're very welcome! Thank you for the great compliment about our iPad app.

shah_krunal
Community Member

Hi Lisa/Kent,

What about BlackBerry app??

Regards,

Krunal

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links