Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Lisa Latour
Level 6
Level 6

iphone-NEW-200x150-promo-banner-April2012_v2.png Helping you stay connected with Cisco Support Community, anytime, anywhere!

We are pleased to announce an UPDATED release of our iPhone and iPad application. 

Be sure to Visit and Subscribe to Notifications on the Cisco Mobile Technical Support for future release and updated information

The 1.4 Update includes:

* Enhancements                                                                                                                                     

o Podcasts: enables the addition of Podcast feeds

o My Activities: Contains both My Discussions and My Recent activities which will now allow users to not only access discussions they have started but also discussions they have replied to

o Better Logic modification for allowing single space to be entered provided there are some additional characters after the space.

* Bug-fixes  

o Fixed performance issues for recent activity

o Fixed bug to display user star ranking for monthly

The Cisco Technical Support iPhone App is designed  to enable you to connect and interact with Cisco Support Community, your one-stop technical support destination.  You can download the new app for free from the Apple iTunes Store by searching for “Cisco Technical Support”.  If you have the previous version please update to the latest version in iTunes which provides bug fixes and the ability to edit your own replies.

The app is currently available for download in ALL COUNTRIES (English Only).

The Cisco Technical Support iPhone app provides access to Cisco Support Community's rich technical support discussions. The App connects you to forum discussions, RSS feeds, videos, and our community's "leaderboards" via a user friendly mobile app interface. Through this app, you will be able to collaborate with other community members anytime, anywhere!

Download_the_iPhone_app.jpg

Download Today ::

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cisco-technical-support/id398104252?mt=8

(User Guide available for Download in attached files below)

iPad App for Cisco Support Community : Now Available

Comments
Tom Yoritaka
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for the post.

Eventually, we hope to roll out the service to all areas of iTunes coverage worldwide.  We hope that includes China.

Pls stay tuned -

Tom Yoritaka, Director, Cisco Support Community

qingxie
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks your quick reply!

I am looking forward to the arrival of this moment as soon as possible!

pratgupt
Level 1
Level 1

Our app is now available Please click here to download it! We would love to hear your feedback.

ccnpwannabe
Level 1
Level 1

The app is really cool. add to shortcuts is really amazing. only drawback i would say is no support to view attached files

m.resch
Community Member

Will it be available in Austria too?

Kent Wong
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Markus, we plan on making the app available on all iTunes App stores globally in the next update.  Once we have the date set we'll make an announcement.  Stay tuned!

Using my Cisco ID I can access pretty much every community except the one I need the most IronPort comes up blank why?

Kent Wong
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Chris, try clicking on the blue arrow next to Iron port community.  Whenever there is a blue arrow this indicates there are sub-communities underneath it.  By clicking on the blue arrow you should be able to access the discussions within those sub-communities.  Happy browsing!

ernbauti
Level 1
Level 1

Now if we can get an app for products.  Be sweet if the app provides a 3D view.  At least the front and back, and spec's.

lsellin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, I am in France so cannot get access to the application...

Just curious on why it couldn't be deployed on all app stores?

Looking forward for next release then!

Thanks!

Kent Wong
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for asking, we were doing a phased rollout initially.  Within the next few weeks we will be making the app available globally but in English only.  Please expect an announcement within the next few weeks.  Cheers!

pvajda
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Definitely look forward to the iPad version to be able to read the articles without scrolling for each line.

Lisa Latour
Level 6
Level 6

Hello qingxie....  The Technical Support Community iPhone app is now available for download in EVERY Country - including China. Please note that currently it is still only in English.

To Download - Go directly to iTunes...

OR if using your iPhone - search the App Store for "Cisco Technical Support"

Lisa Latour
Level 6
Level 6

Hello lsellin...  The Technical Support Community iPhone app is now  available for download in EVERY Country - including FRANCE. Please note  that currently it is still only in English.

To Download - Go directly to iTunes...

OR if using your iPhone - search the App Store for "Cisco Technical Support"

Hope that we hear a little feedback from you! 

lsellin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Merci! (Thank you!) as we say here

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links