Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Lisa Latour
Level 6
Level 6

iphone-NEW-200x150-promo-banner-April2012_v2.png Helping you stay connected with Cisco Support Community, anytime, anywhere!

We are pleased to announce an UPDATED release of our iPhone and iPad application. 

Be sure to Visit and Subscribe to Notifications on the Cisco Mobile Technical Support for future release and updated information

The 1.4 Update includes:

* Enhancements                                                                                                                                     

o Podcasts: enables the addition of Podcast feeds

o My Activities: Contains both My Discussions and My Recent activities which will now allow users to not only access discussions they have started but also discussions they have replied to

o Better Logic modification for allowing single space to be entered provided there are some additional characters after the space.

* Bug-fixes  

o Fixed performance issues for recent activity

o Fixed bug to display user star ranking for monthly

The Cisco Technical Support iPhone App is designed  to enable you to connect and interact with Cisco Support Community, your one-stop technical support destination.  You can download the new app for free from the Apple iTunes Store by searching for “Cisco Technical Support”.  If you have the previous version please update to the latest version in iTunes which provides bug fixes and the ability to edit your own replies.

The app is currently available for download in ALL COUNTRIES (English Only).

The Cisco Technical Support iPhone app provides access to Cisco Support Community's rich technical support discussions. The App connects you to forum discussions, RSS feeds, videos, and our community's "leaderboards" via a user friendly mobile app interface. Through this app, you will be able to collaborate with other community members anytime, anywhere!

Download_the_iPhone_app.jpg

Download Today ::

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cisco-technical-support/id398104252?mt=8

(User Guide available for Download in attached files below)

iPad App for Cisco Support Community : Now Available

Comments
domnadeau
Community Member

Can I get emailed back whenever it would be available for either Android or Blackberry.

I personnaly prefer Android but our work environement is Blackberry.

Thanks,

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

When is the iPhone App VISA Promo March 2011 going to start? 

Kent Wong
Level 1
Level 1

You're very resourceful!   Expect to hear an announcement next Monday.

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Thank you very much Kent.  WE are looking forward to it.

Kent Wong
Level 1
Level 1

Just a reminder, the Cisco Tech Support iPhone Weekly Challenge is going on now so launch the app and contribute to the discussions to be entered into the contest.

iPhone Weekly Challenge

julien.forget
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Nice app, maybe you should do the same for Android.

For exemple focus on Samsung Galaxy S smartphone.

Regards.

Julien Forget.

What about Windows Mobile ?

Jens Janssen
Level 1
Level 1

HP webOS support?

Marco a. Espinosa
Community Member

what about android ?

al_ahmadi99
Level 1
Level 1

why is cisco focusing on apple ios only rather than android and symbian

Kent Wong
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Fares,

Android is currently in our plans already and we are looking at potential other platforms and features as well that would better serve our customers.  Thanks for the comment.

Kent Wong

Product Manager, CSC Mobility

krhashbarger
Level 1
Level 1

Has there been any update on the Android app yet? Any Beta testing of the app we can et in on?

Patrick Colbeck
Level 3
Level 3

I'd love to know when the Android version is likely to be released. I'm looking to get either an iPad or the new Asus Transformer in the new year and whilst I am leaning towards the Asus I would really love to be able to run a CSC app on it.

krhashbarger
Level 1
Level 1

Again they come out with an Updated version for the Apple. Is Cisco even working on an ANDROID APP? It seems they are constantly working on the apple app.

Kent Wong
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Kurt & Patrick,

We've received great interest from our users and rest assured that the Technical Support App is being worked on.  We've had some hurdles to overcome but are getting close to releasing it.  We want to make sure we deliver a quality product to our Android users.  Please feel free to connect with me and send me a direct message.  I'd be happy to share what I can.

Thanks,

Kent Wong

Product Manager, CSC Mobility

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links