Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Lisa Latour
Level 6
Level 6

Click to Download the iPad App from iTunesEngage, collaborate and co-create using your iPad

iPad users - you asked, and we listened! We are very excited to announce the RELEASE of an iPad application designed to enable you to connect and interact with Cisco Support Community, your one-stop technical support destination. The app will be available in English for download in ALL countries with an iTunes Store.

App_Store_Badge_26821818_std-smaller.png

Download Today ::

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cisco-technical-support/id398104252

Click on "Receive email notifications" on the Actions menu to the right of this document to be notified via email for updates and new release information.

The Cisco Technical Support iPad app provides access to Cisco Support Community's rich technical support discussions. It enables you to access forum discussions, RSS feeds, videos, and our community's "leaderboards" via a user friendly mobile app interface. Through this app, you will be able to collaborate with other community members whereever you are!

The app will allow you to:

• Access Cisco technical support discussion threads
  • Track discussions that you have started
  • Email discussion threads to anyone
  • View leaderboards of the top contributors
  • Stay up-to-date with the latest support news via RSS feeds
  • Access Cisco technical support videos
  • Create shortcuts to communities, discussions, and RSS feeds for quick access

Helping you stay connected with Cisco Support Community, anytime, anywhere!

IMG_0118.png IMG_0121.png IMG_0123.png

(User Guide available for Download in attached files below)

iPhone App for the Cisco Support Community :: UPDATED v1.4 ready for download

Comments
al_ahmadi99
Level 1
Level 1

more features should be added not only the cisco support community!!!!!!!!!!!

trerober
Level 1
Level 1

Just dropping by to commend you guys on a great iPad app!  It's even better than the iPhone version as far as browsing is concerned.

Keep up the great work guys!

Thanks,

Trevor

krhashbarger
Level 1
Level 1

I see that new versions of the Apple App is coming out, but where is teh ANDROID APP?????

StuartPLiving_2
Level 1
Level 1

Great app...but i can't login on the ipad2. I get a "Server Error" - "The last action was not completed successfully" a few seconds after entering my user/pass.

Any ideas why this is?

Thanks,

Stuart

Michael Dombek
Level 1
Level 1

Got the same problem like stuart here on my old iPad 1 anyone knows a fix?

Thx

Chris1234
Level 1
Level 1

I will love the Android version of this app

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links