Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

Can't t add Mobility Application Server to MSE

Mibility Application Server (previous Cloud Server) installed on Fedora OS. The last servive not enabled, but I see nothing about this last service in guides. First 2 services started normally and running.

005.png

After that in the MSE I would like to add Application server, but see an internal error:

002.png

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Beginner

Re: Can't t add Mobility Application Server to MSE

Completed. Works.

Highlighted
Beginner

Hello,

Sorry I'm quite new to MSE and Cisco infrastructure, could you please tell me where may I find Mobility Application Server? I need to install it, but I cannot find it anywhere.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Beginner

Hi )

Sorry for so late answer.

You should enter on cisco.com site with your SSO credentials, and download it. Application server is located where MSE.

http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=284294864&flowid=31242&softwareid=282487503&release=8.0.100.0&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=ED&reltype=latest

If you have some questions, I will glad to help.

--- Оригінальне повідомлення ---

Від кого: "Edona Gashi" <community@cisco.com>

Дата: 19 вересня 2014, 18:15:30

Cisco Communities Can't t add Mobility Application Server to MSE reply from Edona Gashi in Developer > Networking > Mobility > Mobility Services API - View the full discussion Hello,   Sorry I'm quite new to MSE and Cisco infrastructure, could you please tell me where may I find Mobility Application Server? I need to install it, but I cannot find it anywhere.   Thanks. Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Cisco Communities Start a new discussion in Developer > Networking > Mobility > Mobility Services API by email or at Cisco Communities

Highlighted
Beginner

Thank you very much!

Now I configured everything, still I have some problems in retrieving the location of a certain client by running the script

getLocationByMac.  I get "No wireless location" and also the ip is out of date, is like when this script is running is not communicating with MSE to get the latest information.

Thanks

Highlighted
Beginner

Our developers changed the oficial version of soft on android platform. In my version I can change the IP address of the Analytics Server. In standart version you can't do it. My mail: shamrilo@ua.fm

Highlighted
Beginner

Is the Analytics Server related to the location? Because it is currently down

Highlighted
Beginner

Hi Taras!

I Have the same problem, "Failed to configure CMX Cloud Server: Internal Server Error"

my CMX mobile app server was installed in a Virtual Machine with CentOS with the communication credentials ok, but I can't add it to the MSE . you did something else?

Cheers

Highlighted
Beginner

Problems with adding Analytics Server to the MSE may be associated with a firewall on Linux system. Check it !

Highlighted
Beginner

yeah! was the firewall. now the MSE recognize the CMX App Server.

Thanks Taras!

CreatePlease to create content
This widget could not be displayed.