Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Cisco Employee

CMX: System Error

Hi Team,

I am getting " CMX: System Error " while uploading maps in CMX 10.2.1-219. Please advise how to fix that issue.

Regards,

Jayant

Everyone's tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Frequent Contributor

Re: CMX: System Error

Hi Jayant,

Please, describe the process you are using, for example CLI or REST, and statements used in order to reproduce.

Thanks,

Matt

Frequent Contributor

Hi,  Please, open another discussion if you can help you further.  Thank you, Matt

Cisco Employee

Hi Matt,

Sorry for delayed response.

We were trying to import maps in CMX through web and it gave us System error. it turned out to be an issue with the file exported from Prime 2.2. After fixing it,we were able to import the maps successfully.

This discussion can be closed for now.

Regards,

Jayant

Regards,

Jayant

Beginner

Hi Jayant and Mett,

Actually we are also facing same issue , as I am trying to import maps in CMX from Web with advance option available.

We don't have Prime infrastructure in our environment , so how we can import maps manually in CMX 10.2.0.212 without using prime ?

I have tried with file extension  jpg , png , dwg as well but no luck. Can you help me on the same.

Thanks in advance..

Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Let me check if non-exported PI map is usable in CMX 10.2. 

The documented process is to sync or export from PI, as you know, and then CMX can operate independently afterwards - and remove the temporary trial PI installation.

I will follow up soon.

Matt

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards