Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Connect Experience

I was following a guide on how to create a custom portal and I set up a simple custom registration page with name and email. However, after I have enter a name and email and click on submit button, a error message pop out that says "Login failed, Please contact the network administrator". I have even tried all the present custom portal, I have tried the social login and SMS but I would get the same error message "Please contact the network administrator" Do I need internet access for it to work ?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Hi Joel, Please, provide a link to the guide you are using. We will try to reproduce and advise.  Thanks, Matt

Highlighted

Hi

I was following this following guide, Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences Configuration Guide, Release 10.1 - Using Connect & Engage [Cisco Mobility Services E…

I was working on the setting up of custom portal. After I finish creating the custom portal in Connect & Engage and tried running the custom portal in live view I get the error message "Login failed, Please contact the network administrator". As mention in my query, I also did some testing with all of the preset portal template as well, and when I tried it in live view, I get the same error message again "Login failed, Please contact the network administrator".

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Hi Joel,

Please, check out the Cisco CMX Design and Implementation Guide, Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) CVD - Cisco and Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences Configuration Guide, Release 10.2 - Cisco which may have updated information.

Matt

Highlighted

Hi,

I have check out both the sites you have provided and I realize that the steps to setup the custom portal in "Connect & Engage" in Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences Configuration Guide, Release 10.2 - Cisco is the same as the one I saw initially Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences Configuration Guide, Release 10.1 - Using Connect & Engage [Cisco Mobility Services E… so there isn't really much of an updated information.

Highlighted

Hello. 

Were you able to resolve this issue. I have the same problem

Thanks

This widget could not be displayed.