Views
Helpful
Replies

Dashboard API release notes

angelo11
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I've tried to find the Meraki Dashboard API release notes, but i can't find it anywhere. I would like to stay informed with new or altered functionalities since we are developing (inner company) tools for provisioning Meraki's. So are there any release notes for the API? If yes where can i acquire it?

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies 3

colo
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Angelo,

You can see all the latest API features and sample code published right here:

http://developers.meraki.com/news

It's under API > What's New

Regards,

Colin Lowenberg

angelo11
Level 1
Level 1

Colin,

This is not how we interpret release notes. But it will do for now, because we can see the new features.

Thanks!

colo
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Angelo,

I understand, and also I can explain.  The Cisco Meraki is a Cloud company, and the Meraki dashboard does not deploy on an annual or quarterly release schedule like most on-premise software. We use a continuous deployment process that allows for small changes to be tracked and deployed quickly. This also allows us to fix bugs quickly as we don't wait 3 months for a new release. This is becoming a common development process within the industry. Better software is the result.

Regards,

Colin Lowenberg

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: