cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meraki Hotspot 2.0 settings API endpoint?

bobsmith5
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having trouble finding the Meraki Dashboard API endpoint to get/set Hotspot 2.0 configuration. According to these release notes it exists https://developer.cisco.com/meraki/whats-new/#!archive/january-2017. However I'm unable to find it in the API documentation or the Postman collection. Thanks. 

1 Reply 1

Alex Stevenson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @bobsmith5,

I'm not an expert in this area, but I can point you towards some resources, which may be helpful:

"Hotspot 2.0 also known as Passpoint is a service provider feature that assists with carrier offloading. Part of the 802.11u amendment to the 802.11 standard additional information is included in Hotspot 2.0 configured SSIDs that Hotspot 2.0 client devices can analyze use to determine if it is able to join the network automatically.

Managed Service Providers (MSPs) can now take enable of Hotspot 2.0 options on the Cisco Meraki MR access points. Meraki allows MSPs to customize the Hotspot 2.0 SSID advertisements to allow their subscribers to easy roam between networks. Hotspot 2.0 options are only available to qualified Managed Service Providers. Please contact Cisco Meraki Support to check eligibility."

Hope this helps!