cancel

Sanity Check - GetStationHistoryListByArgs

Views
Helpful
Comments
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: BRENDAN WILLIAMS on 11-04-2013 02:28:43 AM
Hi All,  
I need to get a list of all mobile devices which have either been associated with, or within range of our wireless access points (controlled via an MSE device running 7.4) on a particular day, and from there I need to get all the locations each device was (while within range), in terms of x, y and z co-ordinates. My C# code is below. I just wanted to get a sanity check to make sure that with this code that is exactly what I am getting. From the 7.3 API docs (which have a sample) I think I should get a list of all the stations AND related location record(s) for the date / time range specified.
C# code is below:       

location.AesHistoryQueryArgs AQC = new location.AesHistoryQueryArgs();
                DateTime tStartDateTime = new DateTime(2013, 4, 10, 0, 0, 0, 0, DateTimeKind.Local);
                DateTime tEndDateTime = new DateTime(2013, 4, 10, 23, 59, 59, 999, DateTimeKind.Local);

AQC.fromTimeMillis = (long)tUtils.DateTimeToJavaTimeStamp(tStartDateTime);
                AQC.fromTimeMillisSpecified = true;
                AQC.toTimeMillis = (long)tUtils.DateTimeToJavaTimeStamp(tEndDateTime);
                AQC.toTimeMillisSpecified = true;

AQC.isCountQuery = false;
                AQC.numOfResults = "1000";
                AQC.startIndex = "0";

GL.AesHistoryQueryArgs = AQC;

location.Response r1 = LS1.GetStationHistoryListByArgs(GL);
Thanks in advance!

Subject: RE: Sanity Check - GetStationHistoryListByArgs
Replied by: Matthew J Denapoli on 23-04-2013 11:17:36 AM
Hi Brendan,

Sorry for the delay, but yes, this looks good!

Matt
CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
Cisco Community April 2020 Spotlight Award Winners
This widget could not be displayed.