MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

GreetingsI am looking for a router that I can use as a PE that has more than 2 100G ports. I am currently using the NCS 540. I saw the NCS 540 Fronthaul model and I think it is ideal for what I need. But I have doubts about this equipment since it is...

Hi! I have a random LC reload on ASR9010 and we lost a lot of services on the network. Do you think we are facinf a bug or sth? Do you know the root cause of this issue or how to solve it? Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone! We are facing a log on the device recently and the service on vlan stop responding. Do ypu have an idea how to fix this? Could you explain what Remote peer withdrew label last error means?

Considering advancements in silicon photonics and price/performance of 400/800G platforms/optics... What do people think of: 1. Building a 10G core network in 2022 (10G between core nodes)?2. Using Cisco NCS540 platform for P routers?3. Using Cisco 8...

Hello ! I want to know whether to provide l2vpn services in the ISP's topology architecture, should I use VPLS better or AToM ? There will be many customers in the ISP architecture, I consider using MPLS traffic engineering, so what solutions can pro...

9813108aa by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In layer 2 vpn, what is the signalling protocol used for route exchange?

Aneek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

what is VRRP and how VRRP mac address is created from the VRRP master IP?

Aneek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

BGP

What are unique attributes for BGP layer 2 NLRI? Is is preprovisioned or manually provisioned?

Aneek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics