MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi I have a network environment constructed with 0ne 7513 and one 2651. two router communicated by a frame-over atm link. my problem is following: 1)two router have a right IGP(isis) negotiation to propagate ip traffic. 2)two router can form the g...

shan-cao by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we try to build a DMVPN Solution and try to integrate this solution into our MPLS network.Can anybody give me some informations about DMVPN and MPLS VRF configuration.Thanks Peer

Hello:We have configured EoMPLS in the topology below:CE1---PE1---P---PE2---CE2CE1 AND CE2 are Cisco catalyst 2900PE1 AND PE2 are Cisco 7200P is a Cisco 2600Everything is working properly with OSPF and LDP configured.Now we want to configure QoS: To ...

Are there hard and fast limitations to the number of VRF's you can configure on a given router platform using Multi-VRF CE functionality? Or, are the only limitations those imposed by the available memory, CPU, and available routing processes on a g...

Can anyone help me here?I can't get my pool to work, all I get is this:DHCPD: DHCPDISCOVER received from client 0100.50da.d9ff.0a on interface FastEthernet0.100.DHCPD: there is no address pool for 10.10.54.2.What am I missing here?Config looks like t...

tekha by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a network like following:7609<==>(multi-ppp link E1) 3745. If I have to configure the 3745 as Multi-vrf ce, How to configure the multi-ppp link E1? whether I need to define many Multi-ppp link with individual ip address that correspond to...

shan-cao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a problem routing over GRE tunnels between two MPLS endpoints. The network looks like this:CPE1---PE1---MPLS cloud---PE2---CPE1||........................GRE Tunel.....................|We run BGP to route from both CPE's. The GRE tunnel is...

carlosv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,my customer configured a 3550 with vrf's and needs the ability that directed broadcasts are exchanged between some L3 Interfaces on this switch which are all in the same vrf. Is this supported because it's not working?Thank'sMathias

mspoerr by Level 4
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have my current network where I am doing bridging over WAN using GRE and IRB. Works perfectly fine. I have a additional requirement whereby I need to use duplicate IP addressing scheme on the same router. I was looking at VRFs for such a impleme...

I want to configure VRF on 4 CE routers, the CE will be connected (in Gigabit) in a square:+------+ +------+¦ CE-A +-----------------------+ CE-B ++---+--+ +---+--+ ¦ ¦ ¦ ...

s-klett by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allWe have got a scenario where we need to give a viable solution to our customer.Customer having 3 Locations L1,L2,L3 physically located in different places.All are havine one E1(2Mbps) to the nearest SPs POP.They all are connected on the same ro...

I have a weird problem with VRF and FTP Server. I have a lab setup whereby two VRFs Client1 and Client2 are created. Both the VRFs are in the same subnet. I have configured FTP-Server and TFTP-Server on this router. TFTP-Server works perfectly fin...

We have an AT&T MPLS network in the US and a MCI MPLS network in Europe. Is there any way to pass BGP routes and provide interoperability between the two MPLS networks?

wrickk_2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics